- Glimpses of special event held at Embassy of India, Kuwait to mark the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose (Jan 23). Live telecast of unveiling of hologram statue of Netaji Bose at India Gate. Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George unveiled a portrait of Netaji at the Embassy auditorium
- Glimpses of symposium captioned 'Combating Covid 19 Variants' to generate awareness on combating Covid 19 organized by Embassy of India in Kuwait, in association with the Indian Doctors’ Forum (IDF), Kuwait on January 22, 2022.
- National Youth Day Celebrations in Kuwait: Shri V Muraleedharan, Hon'ble MoS MEA, delivered a special address on 'Swami Vivekananda : Eternal Youth Icon' on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Jayanti (January 12) in an event organised by the Embassy. Indian youth & community in Kuwait participated virtually in large numbers
- Team India in Kuwait celebrated
Vishva Hindi Divas on Jan 10, 2022. Messages of Hon’ble Prime Minister and Hon’ble External Affairs Minister were read out and video message of Hon’ble MoS (ML) was screened
- Ambassador Shri Sibi George opened the Embassy of India, Kuwait-Outsourcing Center for CPV Services- BLS International at Sharq/ Kuwait City, Jleeb Al-Shuyouk (Abbasiya) and Fahaheel today (Jan 10). Starting on 11 January Consular, Passport and Visa services will operate from the new BLS Centers
- The Embassy of India, Kuwait team, led by the Ambassador, paid homage to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar on Maha Parinirvana Diwas. Ambassador paid tributes to the life and work of Dr Ambedkar, whose legacy continues to live on in a thousand ways in which Indian democracy and society progresses
- The Embassy team, led by Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George & Mrs. Joice Sibi was delighted to welcome the diplomatic community in Kuwait & Indian community in Kuwait for an Evening of Carols and Patriotic Music, in celebration of the festive time of Christmas & New Year (Dec 20, 2021)
- Indian community in Kuwait at a condolence meeting at the Embassy on Dec 12, 2021 to pay homage to Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin Rawat, Madam Madhulika Rawat and eleven officers of Indian Armed Forces, who died in a helicopter crash in India
- Indian Women's Network (IWN) held an Art Competition on the theme 'Indian Women & the 75 Years of Indian Independence'. The winners were felicitated by the Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George and Mrs. Joice Sibi on 26 November
- Indian community in Kuwait joined the Embassy Team to celebrate Constitution Day (Nov 26). Ambassador read out the Preamble & paid tributes to the makers of the Indian Constitution. An Exhibition on the 'Making of Indian Constitution' was inaugurated at the Embassy library
- Indian community in Kuwait came together at the Embassy to celebrate Diwali- the festival of lights on 02 November, 2021 . Lamps, lights, Rangoli, music, dance & a lot of good cheer to celebrate the triumph of light over darkness, after a difficult year
- The Embassy celebrated Ayurveda Day with enthusiastic participation from Ayurveda & Yoga Practitioners from the State of Kuwait, Vinyasa Yoga performance, displays of Ayurvedic products & publication of Special Edition of Ayush Bulletin of the Embassy's AYUSH Information Cell
- Indian tricolor on the iconic Kuwait towers to commemorate 60th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between India & Kuwait. Rekindling longstanding dynamic partnership
- Glimpses of Celebration of National Unity Day 2021 at the Embassy on Oct 31, 2021. Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George unveiled a portrait of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and administered the Unity pledge
- Glimpses of 'Open House' on the theme ' Schemes for NRIs abroad' held on 27 October 2021. Ambassador addressed the gathering which was also attended by Dr K Elongovan, Principal Secretary, Industries and NORKA, Government of Kerala
- Glimpses from the Launch of the India-Kuwait Year of Culture held at the National Library, Kuwait, 13 Oct. Ambassador and H.E. Mr. Kamel Abdul Jalil, SG, NCCAL, jointly launched the year long calendar of cultural activities to celebrate #India_Kuwait@60
- As India prepares to welcome tourists from abroad after the COVID-19 induced long gap; Ambassador held consultations with stakeholders in tourism sector, to promote tourism to India from Kuwait. Tourist Visas will be open for passengers travelling on Chartered Flights from 15th October and for all travellers from 15th November 2021
- Glimpses of Celebrations of Gandhi Jayanti by Team India in Kuwait, 02 Oct
- The finale of the Made in India Exhibition (14-15 Sept.) in Kuwait was marked by colourful performances of traditional as well as contemporary forms of dance and music held on the evening of 15 September.
- Parinay'- A celebration of the cultural heritage of Indian weddings, with a variety of bridal & wedding costumes from different regions of India was showcased by community members. Here they are walking the ramp, with pride and smiles in all the wedding finery.
- A Cultural Evening was organized on 14 Sept., as part of the Made in India Exhibition, with enthralling performances by Indian artists in Kuwait. The dignitaries present appreciated the variety of performances of classical & folk music and dances.
- The might of Indian automobile manufacturing was on display as part of Made in India Exhibition (14-15 Sept) at the Embassy. Tata trucks & buses, Mahindra Scorpio & pickup trucks, & Royal Enfield motorcycles- Made in India & loved by the world, including in Kuwait.
- Ambassador, joined by esteemed guests, cut a cake in celebration of India@75. An eclectic presentation of 75 different dishes from all regions, showcasing India's culinary heritage and diversity was the highlight of the evening.
- Made In India' Exhibition was held (14-15 Sept.) at the Embassy, with a spectacular variety of Indian products showcased. Ambassador inaugurated the Exhibition, joined by H.E.Mazin Al-Essa, UnderSecretary Amiri Diwan, Govt of State of Kuwait, & resident Ambassadors & dignitaries.
- Glimpses of Hindi Day Celebration 2021 organized by Indian Embassy Kuwait on September 14, 2021; in which the message of Hon' ble Foreign Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar was broadcasted. Embassy staff participated in Hindi poetry speeches etc
- Glimpses from the Press Briefing on India Pavilion at Dubai Expo 2020 organized by the Embassy, 05 Sep. Ambassador highlighted the salient features of the majestic Pavilion, showcased India's March towards $5 tn economy & invited Kuwaiti businesses to visit the Pavilion
- Glimpses of visit of Hon'ble External Affairs Minister of India, Dr. S. Jaishankar to Kuwait from 09-11 June, 2021
- Glimpses of Celebrations of the 7th International Day of Yoga organized by the Embassy in association with Indian nationals and friends of India in Kuwait on 18th June, 2021
- Glimpses of "Celebration of ICCR Foundation Day and Launch of Little Guru App on Sanskrit Learning" organized by the Embassy of India in Kuwait- celebrated on 11 April 2021
of "Launch of Indian Sports Network" on the occasion of International Day of Sports for Development and Peace --- celebrated on 06th April 2021
- Glimpses of "Curtain Raiser for India@75" organized by the Embassy of India in Kuwait. Two-year long celebrations of 75th anniversary of Independence of India launched. Logo of the 60th Anniversary of India-Kuwait diplomatic relations released --- celebrated on 31st
- Glimpses of "Combating COVID-19: India-Kuwait Partnership" organized by the Embassy with Indian Doctors Forum in Kuwait (Feb 23). Inaugurated by Ambassador, it was addressed by Dr. Ahmad Al-Enezi, President KMA followed by a expert panel discussion.
- Glimpses of the "Seminar on Corporate Tax Laws in Kuwait" organized by the Embassy, 18 Feb. On the occasion, Ambassador launched the "Indian Financial Bulletin" - an Embassy initiative to disseminate relevant financial news from India for the business/investor community in Kuwait.
- Remembering Mahatma Gandhi' in Kuwait on his Punya Tithi (30 Jan)
- Glimpses of Flag Hoisting Ceremony held at Embassy of India in Kuwait(26 Jan) on the occasion of 72nd Republic Day of India
- Participation of Indian Embassy in an event titled “Kuwait Market” hosted by Al-Farwaniyah Governorate in Kuwait Zoo on 15th February, 2020
- Republic Day Reception hosted by the Embassy of India, Kuwait
- Republic Day Celebration at Indian Embassy
- भारतीय दूतावास में विश्व हिंदी दिवस का आयोजन( १० जनवरी, २०२०)
- Commemoration of 550th Birth Anniversary of Guru Nanak Devji
- Quiz Contest in Indian School to celebrate Rastriya Ekta Diwas
- Blood Donation camp to commemorate 550th Birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev jee
- 73rd Independence Day Celebration in Kuwait
- Indian embassy celebrated International Day of Yoga
- World Environment Day celebrated at Indian Embassy
- Republic Day Reception Hosted by Indian Embassy Kuwait
- Republic Day Celebrations at Indian Embassy
- EAM’s Official Visit to Kuwait
- Independence Day Celebration 2018
- Indian Embassy celebrated International Yoga day 2018
- Republic Day Celebrated at Indian Embassy
- Visit of Shri M.J. Akbar, Minister of State for External Affairs
- Indian Embassy celebrated 71st Independence Day of India in Kuwait
- Embassy of India celebrated International Women’s Day
- Indian Embassy celebrated 68th Republic Day of India
70th Independence Day Celebrations - Indian Embassy Kuwait
69th Independence Day Celebrations - Indian Embassy Kuwait
Republic Day 2015 Celebration At Indian Embassy, Kuwait
Independence Day 2014 Celebration At Indian Embassy Kuwait
Beating Retreat - 29th January 2014
08 Nov 2013 - Kuwait's PM meets Indian counterpart in New Delhi to foster bond of friendship
Republic Day 2013 Celebrations at Embassy of India, Kuwait
Republic Day Celebration at Indian Embassy Kuwait 2012