Requirements for Registration of Death of an Indian national
- Photocopy of death certificate issued by hospital authorities, Birth and Death Registration Office, Kuwait, duly attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kuwait and its Translation in English (original + 2 sets of photo copy).
- Photocopy of passport of the deceased (2 nos).
- Photocopy of Civil ID of the deceased (2 nos).
- Photocopy of police report [in case of accident/suicide] (2 nos).
- Photocopy of passport and Civil ID of the informer (2 nos).
- Photocopy of the Civil ID of the Sponsor [in case of domestic worker] (2 nos)
- Photocopy of the Burial Certificate