Form No. 11
Requirements for Affidavit for Emergency Leave
Fee: KD 3.250
- Duly filled Affidavit in duplicate.
- Photocopy of death certificates/serious illness certificate.
- Government Medical Certificate may be accepted. If there is private medical certificate, it should be attested from the Ministry of Health / State Home Department in India.
- Passport and Civil ID copy of the applicant.
- Explanation letter from the applicant requiring Emergency Affidavit.
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.