Requirements for Attestation of Commercial Documents
- The original document to be attested from the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry; and Consular Section, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Kuwait.
- Original passport of the applicant along with copies of the passport (front page, back page and residence page)
- Original Civil ID of the applicant along with copy of the Civil ID
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
- The Commercial document will first be vetted from the Commercial Wing of the Embassy before it is submitted in the Consular Wing.