Requirements for Relationship Certificate
- Original Passport of the applicant.
- Copy of Passport of the applicant.
- Copy (ies) of all document(s) related to support of the
relationships i.e passport, notarized affidavit(for other than
spouse and children) duly attested by the Home Department
of the concerned State Government and Ministry of External
Affairs, public documents etc.
- In case an applicant asks for relationship certificate for spouse, their names should be entered in their passports.
- In case applicant’s name is not entered in the spouse passport, the relationship certificate may be availed one time only with Original marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages must be duly attested by the Home Department of the concerned State Government and thereafter from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi or any of its Branch Secretariat in India.
- Copy of Civil Identity Card of applicant.
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.