Requirement for Passport new born baby
• Applicants are required to do onetime registration at
https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/ (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates) and create a USER ID
• Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal
• After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application.
• Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size having frontal view with both ears clearly visible with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Signatures / Thumb impression are required to affixed before the Submission Officer of Embassy of India Kuwait CPV centers.)
• Original passports of the parents having entered spouse name in both passports
• Photocopy of the passports of both parents.
• Photocopy of Civil ID of the parents.
• Original Birth Card issued by the local Ministry of Health, Kuwait.
• Photocopy of the Birth Card.
Copy of Registration of birth of child on Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) website (https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in)
• Original Birth Card of the child should be attested by M/o Foreign Affairs, Kuwait.
• It is essential that husband’s name is endorsed in wife’s passport before registration of birth of the child. For addition of Spouse’s Name in the wife’s passport, mother of the child has to get her passport re-issued.
• If either of the parents holds nationality other than India, then a No-Objection Certificate is required from their respective Embassy.
• Children born out of wedlock or having single parents (Kindly contact Embassy of India Kuwait CPV centers for details of requirements.)
• Applicant has to come in person.
• The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
• All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
• Given name in Birth certificate and Passport will be as per name mentioned in original Birth Card issued by the local Ministry of Health, Kuwait
• Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.